Center on Alcohol Marketing
The Center on Alcohol Marketing and Youth (CAMY) employs a public health approach to prevent and reduce alcohol-related problems among young people. To this end, our work focuses on the marketing variables of product, place, promotion and price, and the role these variables play in youth drinking and related problems.
- For Women, Heavy Drinking has been Marginalized. That's Dangerous
The Washington Post, December 23, 2016
- Council Approves Social Host Ordinance to Crack Down on Underage Drinking
abc 7, December 06, 2016
- For Public Health, Is Alcohol the Next Tobacco?
U.S. News, November 18, 2016
- Report: Underage Drinking is a Problem in El Paso. Paso Del Norte Health Foundation is behind Study
abc 7, November 04, 2016
- New Report Identifies Alcohol as Drug of Choice among El Paso Youth
El Paso Herald-Post, November 03, 2016
- Underage Drinking remains Key Problem in El Paso
El Paso Times, November 2016