Center on Alcohol Marketing
The Center on Alcohol Marketing and Youth (CAMY) employs a public health approach to prevent and reduce alcohol-related problems among young people. To this end, our work focuses on the marketing variables of product, place, promotion and price, and the role these variables play in youth drinking and related problems.
- For Public Health, Is Alcohol the Next Tobacco?
U.S. News, November 18, 2016
- Report: Underage Drinking is a Problem in El Paso. Paso Del Norte Health Foundation is behind Study
ABC 7, November 04, 2016
- New Report Identifies Alcohol as Drug of Choice among El Paso Youth
El Paso Herald-Post, November 03, 2016
- Underage Drinking remains Key Problem in El Paso
El Paso Times, November 2016
- This Kindergarten Teacher was Fired for Being Drunk. Three Months Later, She was Dead
The Miami Herald, October 16, 2016
- The More Alcohol Ads Kids See, the More Alcohol They Consume
CNN, September 9, 2016